In this ever-changing environment, the path towards growth and success is not always clear. Attend DHG's 24th Annual Government Contracting Conference to help position your business for success. We will provide the most up-to-date information, materials, industry insights, and experience to help you stay ahead of the competition.
This conference will cover various topics including cybersecurity, DCAA update, protests, DoD business systems, M&A market updates, suspensions, and debarments. Additionally, our one-day event consists of more than 15 panels and breakout sessions led by industry leaders who face and address contracting issues and challenges on a daily basis. To help you navigate changes and challenges, this year’s three breakout tracks will focus on compliance, finance, and corporate development.
Up to 8 hours CPE (pending approval)
- Status of the Industry, Professional Services Council
- State of the Government Contracting industry delivered by a Professional Services Council executive.
- Sneak Peak: 2018 Deltek Clarity Study
- Deltek will present metrics on the GovCon industry.
- DCAA and DCMA: What is New and What to Expect
- A DCAA executive will provide an update to attendees on DCAA activities and focus.
- Leveraging Legal Precedence: Impactsto Your Company
- Review of recent court decisions impacting the GovCon community.
- Cyber: The Next Business System
- Compliance was mandatory by the end of 2018. What does this mean to you?
- Labor Laws: DOL Increased Enforcement
- The impact of DoL's increased enforcement may have on you.
- Suspension/Debarments: Understanding this Death Knell
- Knowledge and understanding of a potential GovCon death knell!
- Bid Protests: What We Have Learned and What to Expect
- Discussion of changes on the horizon given this is the last year of protests.
- Business Systems: Accounting, Estimating and MMAS
- Accounting, Estimating and MMAS: The DCAA Trio
- REAs and Claims: Trends and Challenges
- A look into recent trends and challenges in receiving fair compensation for changes.
- Defective Pricing: DCAA Increased Efforts
- What to expect in the coming year with DCAA stepping up reviews.
- M&A Market Update
- Get informed on what has been driving the GovCon M&A market, how 2019 is shaping up and what signs for future activity look like.
- Preparing to Sell: Realizing Value
- Find out some keys to success in preparing for a transaction and realizing price/multiple potential.
- Acquiring: Making the Right Deal
- A discussion on navigating the financial and other unique risks when evaluating a GovCon acquisition opportunity.
- Post M&A Integration: Capturing Value
- Listen to those that have taken on and successfully overcome the challenges of GovCon post-M&A integration value capture on critical success.