LIVE AND IN-PERSON: GUIDANCE, INSIGHT, AND PERSPECTIVE
Thursday, April 28, 2022
The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner, 1700 Tysons Boulevard, McLean, VA 22102
Each of us knows that keeping pace with the ever-evolving government contracting compliance rules, regulations and oversight is daunting. The ongoing pandemic, a new administration, world instability, and the ‘New Normal’ market conditions can challenge even the most seasoned government contractor executives.
Join us in person for our 2022 GovCon Conference and hear what the leading advisors in the marketplace have identified as the future risks and impacts you need to be aware of as you lead your organization forward. Once again, DHG will provide our annual update with in-depth commentary and insights on the current topics most important to your organization.
*Conference registration fees are $150 for DHG clients and $200 for non-clients.
- DCMA and DCAA Hot Buttons
- Most up to date CMMC Understanding and Preparation Approaches
- Navigating impacts of recent Labor Law and regulation modifications
- Supply Chains Pitfalls
- Understanding the use and justifications of REAs, Claims, and disputes for today’s real-world problems
- DCAA Keynote with Joe Bentz, DCAA Deputy Director, and Jennifer Desautel, DCAA Assistant Director, Policy & Quality
- Incurred Cost Proposals including possible PPP inequities
- M&A Market Update
- CAS Compliance Implementations and Aggravations
- Recent Legal Decisions and Ramifications
This event is eligible for up to 8 hours of CPE, pending approval. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any event-related questions.