An enterprise data warehouse (EDW) is the foundation of every successful data project. The concept of data warehousing is simple – It is a centralized repository built from a company’s operational databases as well as external sources. Data warehouses are different from operational databases because they also store historical information, making it easier for business leaders to analyze data over a specific period of time. An EDW can be created on-prem or cloud-based with unique benefits for both ranging from scalability, security, and cost.
An EDW is a must-have for your business if you plan on implementing any data-heavy projects including machine learning, artificial intelligence, and advanced analytics.
We specialize in providing our database customers with a solid plan to implement and connect your disparate data sources creating a singular unified data warehouse for improved data analysis, better decision making, and advanced reporting.
The benefit of our approach to data warehousing:
- Leverage and integrate financial information from multiple instances of Costpoint and other data sources
- Greater business intelligence, reporting capabilities, and increased customization
- Reduces burden on IT, saving time, and money
- Enhanced data quality and consistency
- Provides a competitive advantage
- Improves decision making
- Enables confident forecasting
- Delivers return on investment (ROI)
Lead Subject Matter Experts:
Blog Post - What is a data warehouse, why do I need one, and what are the benefits?