Kinetek has decades of experience in Government Contractor financial planning and analysis. We realize that no two customers share the same business processes, we configure our FP&A solution to match the individual requirements of each unique client. Our flexible approach to this concept has allowed us to deliver a fully configured solution in as little as a few short weeks. This approach delivers a compelling competitive advantage by virtually eliminating the risk of time and cost overruns.
All of our planning consultants are certified by IBM, and our experience working with IBM Planning Analytics™ for over a decade means that we have a solid understanding of financial systems and best practices. We will collaborate with your management team to make certain that we understand all aspects of your business and what needs to be measured. We then work with your employees to build the planning models, so they gain a solid level of expertise and hands-on familiarity with the product. Lastly, we work with the end-users to train and build consensus for the planning model and make it more user-friendly.
Re-watch Planning Pools: Jump into the Deep End with Kinetek Performance Planning
Benefits of an FP&A solution from Kinetek:
- Project-based web forecasting tool designed to provide comprehensive financial insight for government contractors and other project-based organizations.
- Shortened monthly close – Incorporate actuals and new projects.
- Reduced manual data entry, reduced errors, and reliance on spreadsheets.
- Complete process transparency – Track new business opportunity tracking and forecasting.
- Real-time burden calculations by resource, period, project, account, etc.
- Role-based analytical dashboards and standard reports with the ability to easily create ad-hoc reports for analysis on the fly.
- Seamless integration with Deltek Costpoint and other ERP systems designed to extend the value of your software investment.
- Fast implementation time - complete information without the delay of a lengthy and costly implementation.
- Easily perform solution maintenance using Kinetek Performance Planning (KPP©) prebuilt interfaces powered by Deltek Costpoint Extensibility.
- Leverage hosting via IBM Cloud or Costpoint Cloud
Lead Subject Matter Experts:
White paper - IBM Planning Analytics Express Infographic
Solution - Kinetek Performance Planning