We get an annual check-up from our doctor in an effort to maintain good health and prevent future issues. Similarly for a business, performing a health-check to review your current systems could avoid unexpected challenges related to performance and compliance.
Our Costpoint “Health Check” process begins by bringing in an experienced Costpoint professional to examine your database, talk to your users, and discover what is and isn't working for your business. We then work closely with you to develop recommendations and formulate a plan to optimize the performance and functionality of your system.
If you are thinking of making the move to Costpoint 8.0 now is the best time to review your system and data to ensure you don't make the move with a compromised instance or bad data. Inquire below about our prepared system assessment services for customers looking to transition to Costpoint 8.0.
Warning signs that it is time for a systems review:
- Month End Close takes longer than it should
- Organization Structure no longer supports the changes your company needs due to new business requirements, mergers & acquisitions, reorganizations, etc.
- Account Structure no longer produces the types of detailed analysis required to ensure your decision-makers and managers are getting the critical data needed to be successful
- You are not taking advantage of the latest features, functionality, and modules
- Your system configuration strategies aren't allowing personnel to get their jobs done quickly
If you answered yes to one or more of the above bullets it may be time to schedule your "check-up" and bring in an expert to review and recommend updates to increase the performance and functionality of your Costpoint system.
Our no-obligation 'System Review & Recommendation Services' provides prompt identification of disparities in your processes, we can then quickly remedy your system initiatives to keep your system functioning at its optimum peak performance. Our SME team of Costpoint certified professionals can tackle system and process issues found and help craft a systems review action plan for your team.