IBM Planning Analytics with Watson (TM1)
Plan continuously and with greater accuracy
Discover how IBM Planning Analytics with Watson streamlines and integrates financial and operational planning across the enterprise.
Plan for anything, be ready for everything
When it comes to your critical planning processes, don’t compromise. You can have a fast, flexible, and complete solution that embeds powerful analytics into everyday decision-making – in the deployment model of your choice.
IBM Planning Analytics with Watson (powered by IBM TM1) goes beyond automating manual planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes. It provides self-service analytics to all of your business users through an innovative planning workspace. It discovers insights automatically, directly from your data, and helps you pull ahead of competitors and stay agile for whatever lies ahead. And it can be deployed in the cloud, on-premises, or in mixed-deployment environments.
- Speed: Automate your manual planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes with a solution built on the powerful OLAP engine of IBM TM1.
- Agility: Adapt your plans, budgets, and forecasts to changing business conditions. Quickly align financial plans with corporate objectives, linked to operational tactics and market events.
- Foresight: Uncover predictive insights automatically from your data. IBM Planning Analytics blends powerful, what-if modeling with the statistical analysis and predictive capabilities of IBM Watson Analytics for faster, forward-looking decision-making.
- Automate manual processes: Accelerate your essential planning, budgeting, and forecasting processes with the powerful OLAP engine of IBM TM1.
- Customizable workspace: Provide an interactive, customizable workspace to cost center owners and business managers for a consistent view of KPIs.
- Fast, thorough analysis: Guided data exploration and natural language queries based on common business terms enable you to work with your data easily.
- Automated visualizations: Create clear, compelling graphics and integrated scorecards to help you share results with decision-makers.
- Cloud, on-premises, or mixed deployment: Choose the deployment option that fits your needs and change when your needs change.
- Flexible and scalable: Start small and expand as your needs evolve. IBM Planning Analytics works for individuals, teams, departments, or across the enterprise.
- Embrace and extend your spreadsheets: Where needed, IBM Planning Analytics allows users to retain the familiar Microsoft Excel interface. No steep learning curve here.
- Uncover insights automatically from your data: IBM Planning Analytics brings the statistical analysis and predictive capabilities of IBM Watson Analytics to your planning process, for faster, forward-looking decision-making.
- Perform in-depth analysis: IBM Planning Analytics facilitates multi-dimensional planning and detailed, what-if scenario modeling. A powerful hierarchy capability enables you to model attributes of hierarchies to enable more granular analysis.
- Finance takes the helm: IBM Planning Analytics is self-service and Finance-owned. Minimal IT support is required.
- Steer business performance more effectively: Link operational drivers to financial outcomes throughout the planning process to help you steer the most reliable course through uncertain waters.
Watch the quick video below:
See how no-compromise planning and analytics deliver greater speed, agility, and foresight.
IBM Planning Analytics Express
IBM Planning Analytics Express is part of the Cognos suite of products which enables your organization to start small and expand your solution over time to meet future needs. PA Express provides integrated performance management and business intelligence for workgroups and midsize organizations. It delivers planning, budgeting, and forecasting, plus reporting, analysis, visualization, dashboarding and scorecarding capabilities at an affordable price. For midsize organizations embarking on or expanding an analytics strategy, this solution offers self-service access to the tools and data business users need to make timely, accurate decisions.
Planning Analytics Express Reporter is reporting software that delivers complete, self-service reporting and ad hoc query capabilities for midsize companies.
Empowers business users to access, modify or create reports quickly and easily.
It meets all of your reporting needs with a self-service design that helps reduce the cost and time needed to share information throughout an organization.
IBM Planning Analytics Advisor is analysis software that quickly translates raw data into sophisticated analysis with rich visual presentations.
Giving business users and analysts the ability to quickly analyze complex data and easily share business insights with high-impact visualization.
Its capabilities enable users to take immediate action for the most effective business outcomes.
IBM Planning Analytics Xcelerator transforms common spreadsheets for real-time, Excel-based business analysis and optimization.
IBM Planning Analytics Xcelerator extends and transforms the Microsoft Excel front-end with a powerful in-memory analytics engine.
Perfectly suited for multidimensional business analysis and “what-if” scenario modeling, enabling a new level of insight and action for better business outcomes.
IBM Planning Analytics Planner provides planning, budgeting, and forecasting software purpose-built for midsize companies.
Transforms a company’s planning processes, enabling business users to react quickly to changing business conditions.
It replaces slow, cumbersome manual planning processes with automated daily, weekly, or monthly planning tools using the latest, accurate data.
With Kinetek, this one-stop solution will allow you to discover and act on new insights quickly – An easy to implement, easy-to-use, and easy-to-purchase software solution for midsize organizations.
Want to save BIG?!
Contact us today for special discounted pricing on IBM Cognos Analytics, IBM Planning Analytics, and more...
Have questions on how IBM Planning Analytics can benefit your business? Or want to learn more about purchasing IBM Planning Analytics with Watson or IBM Planning Analytics Express? Contact us below and let's put your organization on the path to continuous planning.