Kinetek Performance Planning (KPP©) is a fully integrated forecasting suite built for government subcontractors who use Deltek Costpoint; regarded as the market standard for government contractors.
Our plug-and-play design leverages your organization’s accounting environment, enabling you to streamline and automate many aspects of your forecasting process. Through automation and integration, KPP allows you to significantly reduce the resources required to generate your organization’s forecasts, giving your FP&A team back valuable time to perform actual analysis.
Watch the video to learn more about Kinetek Performance Planning KPP©
Master All Projects
Kinetek Performance Planning lets your staff handle both direct and indirect projects smoothly with these capabilities:
- Budget costs by employee, subcontractor, and/or account group at a project level you define
- Leverage Deltek’s Costpoint pool setup to apply indirect rates and compute forward pricing rates
- Leverage PLCs or other billing rates from Deltek Costpoint to calculate T&M revenue
- Budget for new and existing work
- Apply win probability to new work to factor costs and revenue;
- Budget funding and contract value for use in calculating backlog
- Calculate revenue based on cost buildup and the standard project revenue formulas (T&M, CPFF, Fixed Price)
Indirect project specialists can improve work efficiency with these KPP© capabilities:
- Budget costs by employee, subcontractor, and/or account at a or organizational level you define
- Leverage Deltek's Costpoint pool setup to apply indirect rates to costs using target, actual, and/or provisional rates
- Budget for new and existing projects
- Budget fringe costs and manage benefit plans
Fast Implementation: Complete Information without Delay
Lengthy implementations are an impractical luxury for most federal contractors. Kinetek Performance Planning is implemented quickly, saving you time and unnecessary expenses. Give your key decision-makers the consistent, complete information they need to unmask opportunities, maintain strategic focus, and win contracts.
Built into your KPP© performance planning solution is our team's cumulative 100-years experience helping companies do business with the federal government. Our expertise means you can count on rapid deployment and solid guidance on best practices.
In the current tough business environment you deal with on a daily basis, Kinetek Performance Planning - backed by the knowledge of Kinetek Consulting - offers a long-term solution to help protect and build profitability.
Make your business more efficient and quick to respond to issues and opportunities with Kinetek Performance Planning - Planning designed with Government Contractors in mind.™