What is the status of the GovCon Industry?
From 634 responses across more than 100 questions, the 8th Annual Deltek Clarity Government Contracting Industry Study continues to expand our understanding of long-term trends. This year we found:
- Investments in business development paid off with a win rate rise of 2.6 points
- Project managers struggled to accurately forecast project costs
- Lack of internal KPI's and analytics to properly track project status
- Firms point to inexperienced project managers for their dip in KPIs
- Decreased and/or unpredictable Federal spending environment
- The number of hours spent on audits tripled and FTEs devoted to external audits doubled in large companies
- 67% of firms have applications in the cloud, spiking from 25% last year
Download the full report for free to learn about the most recent Business Development, Program Management, Finance, Compliance, Human Capital Management, and Information Technology trends in government contracting, including performance benchmarks and historical analysis.