Each year, Insight gets bigger and better – with new content, more hands-on time with product and industry experts, unmatched networking opportunities and unique experiences and 2016 was no exception.
Sadly, Insight 2016 has come to an end - If your anything like us your rummaging through your stack of business cards, trying to get Sugar Ray and LoCash songs out of your head, and trying to figure out how to inform your customers on what is "hot right now" in the GovCon market..
We've got you covered; here are our Top 5 Takeaways from Deltek Insight 2016:
1. New Incurred Cost Submission Package
- Composed of 20 Prepackaged Schedules (Cognos Compatible)
- Required for Government Contracting
- Prebuilt and fully automated to speed up processes
- To learn more contact us
2. Budgeting and Planning Solutions (K4Cast)
- New P&B solutions designed specifically for Government Contractors
- Integrates with your current financial system to provide visibility ahead
- Rapidly adjust to new circumstances and opportunities
- Read the solution brief
3. GCS End-of-Life and Upgrading Costpoint (Data Migration)
- GCS has announced its end of life
- There has never been a better time to upgrade to Costpoint
- Regardless if it's a GCS to Costpoint conversion or a brand new Costpoint implementation, you can expect at least two things from Kinetek:
- That the end product is correct
- The cost of repeatedly achieving that end product is less than your current cost to do so
4. New Dashboard and Reporting
- Collecting and analyzing data to provide insight into your company
- Raw data can often be difficult for any management professional to understand..
- Make sense of your data with high impact dashboards for better decision-making
- Learn more about our dashboards
5. Congrats on making history (Guinness World Record Attempt)
- Hundreds gathered to participate in the successful attempt at creating the world's largest human image of a cloud..
- Congrats on being part of this historic event and gathering.
We look forward to next year, another Insight - bigger and better – with even more content, new products and experts, new clients, and even more experiences at Deltek Insight 2017.