Deltek just announced The Launch of Costpoint 8, The Industry-Leading Solution for Government Contractors at its annual (Virtual) Deltek Insight Conference.
This latest release of Deltek Costpoint brings more innovation and greater intelligence to the industry-leading solution you know and trust, now delivering more innovation and greater intelligence across the entire project lifecycle.
With Costpoint 8, government contracting firms will get access to cutting-edge technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), intelligent character recognition (ICR) for expense receipts, digital signatures, and progressive web apps (PWA) – all designed to improve the user experience and help firms "power their project success."
This update to the solution government contractors have trusted for decades, was purpose-built to provide firms unparalleled project management, forecasting, and compliance features to manage their projects successfully. Deltek worked closely with its customers and project community for feedback, the Costpoint 8 release not only delivers a modern update on a trusted platform but also extends the capabilities that customers need to keep a competitive edge.
The EIGHT reasons to upgrade to Costpoint 8 include:
- Mobile Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Costpoint 8 CRM will make it easier for business development and teams to manage and track activity with current and potential customers. By utilizing a progressive web app (PWA) solution with enhanced reporting and integration to GovWin IQ for improved reporting and analytics, capture teams can now easily monitor pipeline, evaluate trends, identify gaps and make quicker decisions. Additionally, Deltek’s new CRM solution will have mobile capabilities making accessing information like customer leads, contacts, and data quick, easy, from any location.
- Smarter Professional Services Automation (PSA) – Organizations will no longer need a separate PSA tool with Costpoint 8, PSA is integrated throughout the project lifecycle process, designed to assist customers with new and improved resource forecasting and planning capabilities and intelligent reporting, giving users complete visibility of every aspect needed for successful project delivery.
- Intelligent Time & Expense – Timesheets and Expense Reports are one of those things that we all dread to do as employees. Deltek has improved T&E by bringing in new features and technology that will aim to transform the user experience, making time and expense quicker and easier than ever. With Costpoint 8 and T&E 10, users will now have an integrated solution for booking travel and tracking expenses with intelligent character recognition (ICR) and biometric authentication to scan receipts on the go directly for your mobile device!
- Upgraded Vendor Management – Vendor management with Costpoint enables government contractors to manage vendors throughout the source-to-pay process across the project lifecycle. In Costpoint 8, users will be able to facilitate the sourcing of subcontractors and vendors in a digitized and streamlined process, on a single secure platform to improve procurement cycle times and days payable outstanding (DPO) with key enhancements to the Costpoint Supplier Portal.
- Manufacturing Analytics – Deltek has continued to invest in enhancing its manufacturing offering. With Costpoint 8, manufacturing customers will have additional tools to create intuitive real-time dashboards and reports while inheriting Costpoint's security and permission controls to open up more business analytics capabilities for better, faster, and more informed decision-making.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) assisted Business Intelligence (BI) – With Costpoint 8, users can move towards greater data maturity by becoming a truly “data-driven” organization by applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) to Business Intelligence (BI) to increase consistency in analysis, help better prepare data, reduce the learning curve, and eliminate human errors.
- Enhanced User Experience – Innovative technologies such as Intelligent Character Recognition (ICR), Geo-location, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Progressive Web Apps (PWA), and Blockchain are all examples of how Costpoint 8 will utilize new technologies to improve the user experience and overall productivity of its users.
- Expert Guidance - We are here to support your transition to Costpoint 8, with over 100 years of combined ERP experience with Deltek Costpoint, our team can configure Costpoint 8 to maximize your business operations and meet your company’s most complex contract requirements.
Interested in learning more about how Costpoint 8 can improve your organization's project success?