As we begin to say goodbye to 2022, if you are like most of our clients, you are looking forward to a new year filled with endless opportunities...
But, wait for a second! Those of us in accounting roles generally dread year-end closing and, therefore, year-end itself! Don't panic, there is no stopping time, it marches on and we must march along with it! After all, that’s just part of the job, right?! But, let’s briefly cover what we can do to make your accounting year-end closing as painless and stress-free as possible!
Remember, auditors, are always lurking. Therefore, your personal Kinetek consultant can help you troubleshoot and correct any issues that may arise during your year-end closing process to ensure you remain compliant, as well as help you create and run the best reports to troubleshoot any other issues you may find in your assets, liabilities, and/or income statement balances. Check the quick Costpoint How-to Video Playlist, our full list of year-end closing services, Deltek's Year-End Guide for Costpoint 8.0 and 8.1, and the Calendar Year-End FAQ sheet below.
Deltek Costpoint How-to:
General Ledger and Year-End Close
Kinetek Year-End Closing Services:
- Reconciliation of revenue, billings, and all balance sheet & income accounts
- Reconciliation of indirect rates and pool management
- Manufacturing inventory, costing, and billing assistance
- Time & expense year-end closing
- Leave year-end closing
- Payroll year-end closing
- Benefits open enrollment
- Incurred cost submission assistance
- Year-end planning and forecasting
- Year-end reporting support
- Year-end training support
- Audit trail solutions
- Costpoint data discrepancy cleanup
Visit the Deltek Support Center now to download and find valuable information with step-by-step instructions for closing your Deltek Costpoint system year-end.
- Deltek Costpoint 2022 Year-End Guide for 8.0.x and 8.1.x
- Deltek Costpoint 2022 Calendar Year-End FAQs
The Bottom Line:
This year don't panic, there is no need to be stressed! This year was certainly better than the last, and now, your year-end closing will be too! Contact us below and let's discuss your year-end requirements, and let us help take the stress out our your year-end process.