Data consolidation refers to the collection and integration of data from multiple sources into a single destination. Our process goes much deeper than simply combining different data sources, or consolidating them, into a single data store. Our data consolidation team will collaboratively work with your leadership team to define the project and requirements, communicate best practices, reconcile and validate your data, and train your team. We work harder to ensure your consolidation is done right, the first time.
Your data can come from a broad range of sources, our consolidation process allows your organization to more easily present data, while also facilitating effective data analysis. Our data consolidation techniques reduce inefficiencies, like data duplication, and decrease costs related to reliance on multiple databases and multiple data management professionals.
Why consolidate databases:
- Cost savings
- Time, staff, and funds expended to maintain multiple systems
- License and maintenance costs
- Decrease risk exposure and internal audit effort
- Streamline compliance
- Improve user experience
- Simplify training requirements using a single source
- Leverage ability to optimize your business (i.e. Shared Services)
- Eliminate offline data consolidation
- Streamline reporting using a single source
Kinetek, can help you integrate and consolidate your disparate data sources into a single data store to reduce inefficiencies and costs.