Deltek Costpoint 8 incorporates cutting-edge technologies like real-time intelligent reporting, Smart AI capabilities, a mobile app with ICR, and one integrated source-to-pay system. And all of these features are part of a secure financial and compliance framework that’s trusted by government contractors and project-driven businesses of all sizes and built to grow with your business.
With Costpoint 7.1 entering sustained support on March 1, 2022, now is the best time to upgrade to the latest version of Costpoint - Embrace digital transformation, ensure exceptional project delivery, and collaborate from anywhere.
Costpoint 8 is available on-premise or in the Deltek cloud - Discover the benefits of moving to the cloud below and then let's connect to discuss your upgrade, ground-to-cloud, or hybrid-cloud conversion before your system becomes unsupported.
Discover the benefits of embracing the Deltek Costpoint Cloud:
• Version updates and upgrades are done for you, take advantage of innovative features faster
• Increased innovation, automation, and intelligence across the entire project lifecycle
• Securely store and easily access your data from anywhere
• Drill deeper into your data and create automated processes for increased transparency and greater insight
• Eliminate the need and cost for on-premise equipment and IT support
• Meet the latest (and future) strict federal compliance requirements - CMMC, FedRAMP, NIST and ITAR
• Leverage Costpoint Extensibility, API, and Web Services
• Unlock your team’s potential by harnessing the power of the Deltek Costpoint Cloud.
Contact us below for more information on how we can help you transition to the latest Deltek offerings.